Friday, October 11, 2013

Seasonal Refrigerator Magnets — for Día de Los Muertos

four sugar skull magnets

I intended to write a Halloween-themed post, with pumpkins and such; after all, I live in a city that celebrates pumpkins, big time. But somehow, it was all the Day of the Dead items that caught my eye. The magnets above are your traditional sugar skulls, from Retrodec.


cat sugar skull magnet

And I loved this variation: a Day of the Dead cat sugar skull magnet.


Frida sugar skull magnet

Ladislao Loera at Frenzy Art has some magnificent wooden Day of the Dead magnets; it was hard to pick just one to show you.



sugar skull magnet board

And if you'd rather organize with a magnet board than a refrigerator door, you can get this wonderful sugar skull magnet board from DENY Designs; the artist is Andi Bird. You can also buy this from Wayfair. The board comes in three sizes.

4 comments:

Cynthia Friedlob said...

How unusual! Great find, Jeri.

Cynthia Friedlob said...

Someday I'll learn to pay attention to which Google account I'm on before I comment!

Jeri Dansky said...

Cynthia, I'm so glad someone else liked them as much as I did!

I also loved this wallpaper - but it has no organizing relevance at all.

Cynthia Friedlob said...

Wow! *That* makes quite a decorating statement. Thanks for posting it -- even though it has no organizing relevance!