Friday, December 10, 2010

Magnets: Refrigerator Door Decor for Christmas

Christmas cat magnet / pin

Could you use some seasonal magnets to tack that shopping list, those special cards, or some children's artwork to the refrigerator door? I've got some nice ones for you to admire - starting with this wonderful cat from Barbara Hansford. While she has a large collection of Christmas dog pins/magnets - all sorts of breeds - it was the cat that I fell for.


Chritmas magnets, set of three

These magnets come from The Oneyes in the Netherlands; you can buy them through DaWanda. Update on Nov. 7, 2012:  These are no longer for sale through DaWanda, and there are no Christmas magnets at the moment — although there are others.


Rudolph reindeer magnets

The Mosaic Garden has a range of different Christmas magnets: Rudolph, a snowman, a Christmas tree, and Christmas pudding.


Merry Chritmas magnets

And finally, these Merry Christmas magnets come from Alona Lahav, in Israel; they are available through DaWanda. Update on Nov. 7, 2012: I'm no longer finding these.

5 comments:

Pauline Wiles said...

It has to be Rudolph!
I just clicked through to the Magic Garden - their non Christmas range is pretty fun, too.

Cynthia Friedlob said...

Oh, I'm such a sucker for a cute magnet! Like these a lot. Noticed that The Mosaic Garden also has coasters. Another post idea for you?

Jeri Dansky said...

The English Organizer: I agree about those non-Christmas magnets from The Mosaic Garden.

Cynthia, I noticed the coasters - but I can't quite see how coasters would qualify as an organizing-related product, even with my pretty broad view of that subject.

Cynthia Friedlob said...

Jeri, you made me laugh at myself! And this is an example of why *you* are the organizer and I'm the person who still has to be on the alert for clutter at all times!

By the way, I just got two magnets from SFMOMA's store with Richard Diebenkorn paintings on them. He's one of my favorite artists.

Jeri Dansky said...

Cynthia: Nice magnets!