Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Calendars for a Multicultural World

multicultural calendar 2010

Update on Oct. 28, 2010: Although this post features 2010 calendars, all of the companies noted have 2011 versions available now; the links have been updated to point to the new calendars.

After my last calendar-and-planner post I really thought I was done for the year - until someone on Ask MetaFilter wrote for help finding "a nice wall calendar that displays all the major religious holidays from Animist to Zoroastrian." One responder pointed to the Multicultural Calendar from Creative Cultural Communications.


multifaith calendar

I wondered if there were any more options, so I poked around a bit and found the Multifaith Calendar, sold by Interfaith Marketplace.


Join Hands 2010 calendar, by Tushita

And Tushita says all its calendars include international holidays and holidays of major world religions. Here's one of the company's calendars, sold by Wisdom Books.

No comments: